Sunday, November 16, 2008
Tom's Travel 2009
This is my website. I am going to update it with stuff I see and take pictures of when we are travelling around the world. Our first stop is Roatan, Honduras. Roatan is an island 33 miles off of the coast of Honduras and is known for it snorkeling and diving. We will be there for 3 weeks, starting January 3, 2009.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I rock
Have a good trip Tom.
Hey - enjoy! Tell Kate that I got her msg but it was late last night and Maggie was at her Dad's... We'll keep in touch........Have fun! Carolyn
Hey guys Jess and cameron here. Wishing you all a safe and wonderful flight. Kepp me posted on your trip. Were in florida untill monday the 5th so ill email more to your blogs then:).
But untill then give katie a message for me .. i would like her to send me a list of one new food she trys each day untill the end of your travels.
Be safe and have the time of your life. We miss you already! xoxox
Jessica smith and cameron cassidy
<3
hey thomas,
its the whole class
(mrs.lavoies)
+mr t8-)
hope your having fun (L)(L)
we like you lots.
were following your blog.
send pictures.
write back!
xoxo,
btw, you do rock;)
from mrs.lavois class!
xoxoxoxo:D:D
p.s we didi this during computer class. , when mr.t didnt relize.
Post a Comment