Thursday, April 30, 2009

Riding the trains in Japan

On the Trains in Japan it gets really busy and quiet. It is very clean on the trains and they are carpeted. They run on electricity and wire like on top of streetcar. Every other person has their eyes closed and look like they are asleep. When the doors are about to close they play music. There are two types of trains; ones that go to every station and ones that don’t.

Our apartment is 50 square metres. We sleep on something called a futon, which is a series of blanket on the floor. We have a Television that has only 8 Japanese channels. There is a shower right next to the bathtub, you would shower with soap then jump into a bathtub with the water sitting there all week. We have a rice cooker that has rice is in all the time and as I am writing this I feel like getting some rice to eat, so I am!

Japan

No comments: