We are settled in Mexico. We have a average routine that we do every day. I’ll tell you in number form what we do every day.
1. I get out of bed.
2. I have breakfast.
3. I get home schooled for three hours till 12
4. I we find something to do for two hours
5. We go to the beach and meet 1 aunt, 1 uncle and 1 cousin
6. We stay at the beach for three hours
7. We go home for to get dressed for an hour or so
8. We take a taxi to down town
9. We sometimes meet the people I told you about in number five
10. We have lunch (dinner)
11. We Taxi back
12. We watch a movie
13. We go to bed
That is a day we have been doing 4 the last couple for days.
So ya that is it and we have no TV. And the internets not working very well so when I post it I will might of typed it a couple of days ago, bye.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment