Here is my story. Yesterday we went to some weird event called the Acto Central at an amphitheatre. I thought it was not very good as everything was in Spanish. We went on a bus at 7:30 p.m. and had a 2-hour drive to the place going 5 km overall. We got to the amphitheatre at 9:30 p.m. and walked 4 miles to our seats. We got there just before it started at 10:00 p.m. and it lasted 4 hours. When we got back to the bus station it started to rain. I fell asleep on the bus. As I was crossing the road from off the bus, my foot got run over by a car. I was shocked but not hurt.
A couple of days ago we went to a disappointing zoo where every animal was sad. One lion had a cage 7 meters long by 4 meters wide and 3 meters high. That is too small for a lion. They had polar bears there, that didn’t belong in Argentina. Kate ate monkey food (some type of popcorn) but you have to consider the fact that she is a monkey anyway. It was dry and desert like. In one cage there were 3 turtles, some birds, a condor and a black kitten. That is a pretty strange mixture of animals. The zoo was pretty poor. I hope they fix it up.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yoy walked 4 miles in 30 min?
lol you walked 4 miles in 30 minutes?
Hi Thomas,
Sorry to hear about your foot, I think I would have been shocked as well!!
The zoo sounded like a very sad place to be in. I hate seeing animals like that!
Question, why did the ampitheatre tour start at 10pm??? That is way past my bedtime!!!
Lorna
Post a Comment