Here are my first impressions of Buenos Aries. It is really busy on the sidewalks because 14 million people live here. They have no siestas so it’s always busy on the streets while walking. Even thought there is only half as many people here than in Mexico City it is still pretty busy around.
The city is very old and they have subways that are also old. Buenos Aries still speaks Spanish but some people speak English too.
Our place it is 3000 square feet big and has different electrical outlets than Canada’s outlets. To our surprise we have about 20 to 30 English channels on TV. It is very hard to sleep since my room at night, as it is on the corner and there are tons of buses and cars that make sound plus I hear a ringing bell often.
Outside the city I saw there was lots of agriculture land that was green. On the north side of the city there is a 200 km wide river that I saw. Near the street I live on, there is a sixteen lane wide street that you can take the subway under. Last of all there is a really good street for shopping on called Florida Street. I think I or dislike will like Buenos Aires more than Mendoza.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment